Work With Us
Graphic Design Intern
Our studio is a passionate, dedicated, informal workplace that is more interested in changing the way people think about our planet than winning design awards (although we do have several under our belt). We are very serious about deadlines, delivering exceptional work, and growing as a company. We pride ourselves on having fun while creating and supporting one another while keeping an eye on our common goal.
Fostering young talent is also one of our passions: If you are looking to join our team and learn the ropes, give us a shout. You are a budding creative with bushels of positive energy who is studying design, illustration and/or digital marketing. You think that creativity isn’t limited to the office, you embrace problem-solving, and play well with others.
What you’ll do
- Various design tasks, from early concepting artwork to production
- Brand architecture, including but not limited to, establishing foundational elements, logo design, and collateral development
- Digital/web and interactive design
- Digital illustration
- Work directly with creative, web, and account teams to meet project goals
- Participate in new business development efforts
What you’ll need
- Package design experience is highly preferred but not mandatory
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of design skills including, but not limited to, typography, packaging, social media/web design, ad design and illustration.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration skills in ProCreate a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently/remotely but also within an office environment
- Willingness to embrace design as a discipline of co-creation
- Able to think and work creatively in tight timelines
- Internship status
- Credits available
- Paid internship – hourly wage
Working at Foerstel — The UN-corporate Office
Our studio is a unique, informal workplace that runs on dedication and passion for changing the way people think about our planet. Although we are very serious about deadlines, delivering exceptional work, and growing as a company, we pride ourselves in giving our designers license to create in a positive, supportive environment, while keeping an eye on our common goal. Bonus: In the interest of self-care we’ve been known to have off-site meetings, the choice to work remotely or in the office, and even the occasional visit from a massage therapist.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please fill out the application below.