Emotive brands come few and far between and are even less common than emotional brands. The difference between emotive and emotional brands is that emotive brands create emotional connections at each consumer touchpoint. These brands understand that every encounter counts.
Emotive Brand Campaign Requirements
- Behave Authentically
- It is clear when brands are trying too hard, and inauthentically, to capture emotional responses from their consumers. Inauthentic marketing never works. It is crucial to be as authentic and transparent as possible, especially now more than ever, as consumers are becoming less trusting of businesses.
- Focus on Consistency
- Consistency does not have to mean boring. Create space for your brand to be playful and experiment with new techniques that do not entirely deter from your brand voice. Develop a strategy that can be implemented to reach the right audience and stick to it.
- Build Meaningful Experiences
- Every time your brand is interacted with, it should be considered as an opportunity to build meaningful experiences. Some of these brand moments include meetings, presentations, events, or emails. Emotive brands are constantly thinking of ways to evolve and redefine their brand meaningfully.
- Be Human
- Consumers want to connect with humans. As technology continues to evolve, it is more important than ever for brands to focus on providing human interaction to some degree. Be mindful of positioning your brand in a relatable and connectable way.